At Acquity Labs you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect — and most importantly, a life-changing career. As we are expanding our team we encourage individuals who share the passion and the zeal to excel, to join the team. We hire smart, talented and target driven individuals who want to make a difference. If you’re looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development and professional challenge, and if the opportunity of making a difference excites you, this is the place to discover how you can make that difference.
1. Business Development executive – Sales
- To educate and sell physicians/hospitals/genetics departments on the benefits of Acquity Labs clinical services.
- Developing relationships with key decision makers who are involved in the patient care for maternal, newborn and other services that the company intends to provide.
- Develop and execute strategic territory sales plan to achieve sales growth objectives.
- Manage budgets and expenses within guidelines.
- Provide Marketing feedback to identify key resources for adoption of products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or bachelors’ degree in life sciences or equivalent background is strongly desired.
- Bio-pharma or diagnostics sales experience associated with physician or clinical laboratories and calling on obstetrician and gynecologist, neonatologist, pediatrician.
- Experience in the prenatal or woman’s health marketplace highly preferred..
- Self-starter with the ability to operate successfully with autonomy and accountability.
- Strong presentation skills to individuals or groups.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work with industry thought leaders.
- Ability to drive up to 20% of the time and overnight travel required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to not only communicate scientific/clinical features and benefits of a product, but also develop and execute innovative approaches to selling product and services.
- Knowledge of local language (Kannada) will be an added advantage.
2. Scientist – Biochemical genetics
3. Scientist – Molecular genetics
Candidates applying for biochemical genetics and molecular genetics must have a solid background in biological science. Anyone wishing to conduct research into biochemical /molecular genetics must work towards a Ph.D. As they advance in stature in this career track, they may be given opportunities to participate in research projects or conduct their own.
The exact nature of the work will depend on the expertise in the respective area and the size of the employing organization. However, it will almost certainly involve:
- Exacting genetic and metabolic tests require strict adherence to test protocols and exacting laboratory standards.
- Carrying out routine and non-routine tasks accurately.
- Preparing specimens and samples.
- Maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, validating, development and calibration of instruments.
- Performing specialized laboratory tests and following strict methodology to carry out analyses, recording results and interpreting results to present to senior colleagues.
- Should be a graduate of science or have Diploma in medical lab technician.
- Hands on training on use of sophisticated instruments like PCR, ELISA and LCMSMS is an added advantage.